Commencement of Admission: 1st March for academic year 2023-24
DWPS believes that every child has the potential to be a leader. We believe that every child dreams and dreams big in order to aspire
to become what he/she wants to be. Here, in DWPS, we nurture the talents/skills of each child by giving exposure to his/her curiosity and
work on building the overall development of the child. Every parent wants the best for their child. DWPS ORAI provides an array of opportunities
for the holistic development of their ward.
Here, at DWPS we nurture the talents of each child to bring out the best in them.
ADMISSIONS OPEN for classes Nursery to IX & XI for academic year 2023-24
email:- [email protected]
The admission process at Delhi World Public School,Orai is friendly and transparent.
Registration is the first step for seeking admission at Delhi World Public School, Orai.
Applications/Registrations are accepted for the academic year 2023-24 for class Nursery to IX & XI.
ADMISSION TO CLASS NURSERY AND PREP
Sr.No. Session 2023-24
1. Minimum age 3+ years as on 31st March 2023 for Class Nursery.
2. Minimum age 4+ years as on 31st March 2023 for Class Prep.
3. The admission to Class Nursery and Prep will be through informal interaction with the child as well as the parents.
ADMISSION TO CLASS I – IX AND XI
1. The admissions process to Class I onwards is done on the basis of availability of seats in a particular class.
2. The child must have passed the previous class from a recognized school.
3. The admission process includes an academic assessment followed by interaction, to focus on getting to know the applicant well.
4. Date/suitable time for academic assessment followed by interaction will be given at the time of registration.
1. Date and timings for interaction will be intimated telephonically.
2. Incomplete Registration Form will not be processed/accepted.
3. Submission of Registration Form does not guarantee admission, it will depend upon the number of seats available and eligibility criteria.
4. On confirmation of grant of admission, parent will be required to deposit the admission fee within the stipulated time failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another applicant.
1. The parent of the selected students shall be intimated telephonically and email for grant of admission will also be sent.
2. The parent will have to visit the SCHOOL OFFICE to collect the Admission Form.
3. All details in the Admission Form should be neatly and correctly filled in and submitted along with all relevant documents for completion of admission process.
Parents are advised to check the transport facility before applying for admission
1. CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE BUS ROUTE/BUS STOP FOR CLASS I-XII.
2. CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE BUS ROUTES/ BUS STOPS FOR CLASS NURSERY AND PREP.
3. CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR CLASS XI.
4. Parents are requested to submit the following along with the Admission Form:
1. Four recent passport coloured photograph of the child.
2. Recent coloured Passport size photograph each of mother & father of the child.
3. Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous School(Class II onwards).
4. Original Birth Certificate (admission in Nursery & Prep-I)
5. In case you fail to take admission on the date specified, the vacancy will be offered to the next candidate.
6. Aadhar Card copy of child, father and mother (photocopy).
- Fee deposited is Non-refundable.
- In Case a child is newly admitted and has paid the monthly tuition fee towards closing of admission and applies for withdrawal. No fee shall be refunded.
- For any further query you may contact:
Email: [email protected]